Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Olean, New York

CUTCO KA-BAR
Visitors' Center... Who Knew?


     For as many times as I have driven cross country over the past nine years, how have I never seen the CUTCO Visitor's Center advertised before?  It's been two years since CUTCO came into our lives through our son, Colin, and I have to admit I got a little excited when I saw the brochures as I was traversing the great state of New York!  CUTCO's website (http://www.cutco.com/company/visitorsCenter.jsp) explains everything inquiring minds would ever want to know about this company and probably even more!  The Visitors' Center boasts a store, museum and free sharpening and repair.   That's worth the price of admission right there, which happens to be free by the way.  Now, I know that won't necessarily help all of Colin's faithful customers who have cut themselves during their culinary pursuits with this outstanding, American-made cutlery, but I couldn't help but share this REMARKABLE information!  Go CUTCO!

No comments:

Post a Comment