Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome to Where in the World is Mrs. Fallon? Summer 2009

June 1, 2009

Dear All,

Welcome to my Summer 2009 Blog! Thanks again to Mrs. Klug for all of her help getting me up and running with last year's Blog. I am hoping that this summer's blog will be exciting for you as I explore a new format and host site. This virtual field trip I am about to take you on will include some highlights of my summer trips and college visits.

A new feature I have planned is the Blogging about Books section of the Blog. Bear with me as I learn how to coordinate all of this. My plan is that students can post thoughts or observations about their summer reading, and other students/adults can respond or just read in order to learn about different books.

Thanks for taking this adventure with me!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Fallon

No comments:

Post a Comment