Saturday, July 14, 2018

Doolin, Ireland

A Modest Proposal


          This 30th Anniversary trip to Ireland was fantastic thanks to our kids and this incredible husband of mine!  When we were on the boat by the Cliffs of Moher (Check out this website for much better photos than mine!  https://www.cliffsofmoher.ie/),  I was taking in all of the beautiful scenery, when my Spiderwoman-like observation skills noticed the guy standing next to me taking a black box out of his pocket and, before I could yell, "RING!" he was down on one knee proposing.  I think that she said "yes" by the way.  What a privileged bystander I was!  I was reminded of the sanctity of marriage, and how blessed I am each day to walk through my life's daily pilgrimage with my husband by my side.  





My Mom and Dad were able to celebrate their 50th Anniversary!

PC Finest Image

Successful couples need friends who support them too!  PC:  Finest Image

No comments:

Post a Comment